skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Louise's Life
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Chocolate is coming!
I wasn't sure the psychic waves would work tonight so I just had to call Kunle and tell him to read my blog! LOL!
I think he got the *not so subtle* hint! Now I've just got to wait one more hour to jump in the tub! Tomorrow is a new day! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my World!
Hi Y'all!
Come on in a grab a cup of tea! You will find all kinds of stuff on my blog - my rambling thoughts, the things we get up to and lots of pictures of life here with us!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2009
(28)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(88)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(17)
My new favorite thing to bake!
Look who's talking now...
Just for Grandma and Gramps!
More basement photos!
A week in review...
Menu Plan Monday
Olympic Fun!
The basement is done!
Menu Plan Monday
Chocolate is coming!
I'm sulking!
Our Ice Cream Lapbook
Do you like my new look?
We've been adopted...
Our first week of school...
Menu Plan Monday
What we've been up to lately...
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment