We had such a great time with our unit on Chocolate! It was another from Homeschool Share... Here are some of the yummy highlights!
I surprised the kids with a chocolate breakfast - chocolate bread straight from the bread machine along with chocolate milk! What a great start to the day!
This looks great. I hope you used the M&M book of math from the library. It is such a cute book. It is totally making me have a chocolate craving now...
Hi Y'all! Come on in a grab a cup of tea! You will find all kinds of stuff on my blog - my rambling thoughts, the things we get up to and lots of pictures of life here with us!
2 comments:
This looks great. I hope you used the M&M book of math from the library. It is such a cute book. It is totally making me have a chocolate craving now...
Yep - we had the whole gamut of the M&M books! Try the pudding recipe - sure to satisfy any chocolate craving!
Post a Comment