So just in case you missed the big announcement (maybe you have been on the moon or something!) - we have decided to stop homeschooling and the girls are enrolled in the local public school. This was not a decision we took easily and it has been coming for a while. I think was trying to hold onto something God was telling me to let go of...It took weeks of prayer and many tears for me to let it go, but once the decision was made a great weight was lifted from my shoulders and I knew it was the right thing to do. As for the why - there are many reasons and I won't bore you with them, but I know we have done the right thing .
The girls are settling in to school very well. They are enjoying being there and are learning lots. They have made friends and are enjoying things they didn't get the opportunity to experience before (music, PE and their favorite - riding the big yellow bus!) Of course the early mornings are new to us all so we have been pretty tired, but even that has not been as bad as I thought it might be.
Here are some pictures of their first day of school!


1 comment:
Aww they looked so cute for their first day!
Post a Comment