Monday, May 5, 2008

Menu Plan Monday!


Well last week was I think the busiest, most stressful week ever! (well at least we were so busy it felt like it!) and we did not eat even one of the meals I had planned...
So here we go again, back on track with (hopefully!) a better, more routine-like week ahead of us!
Here's what I have in the works for dinner this week!

Monday:
Spaghetti with basic meat sauce, bread sticks and salad.
Tuesday:
Jalloff rice, various meat, fried plantain.
Wednesday:
Leftover Love!
Thursday:
Kunle's graduation banquet at church!
Friday:
Kids - Mac N cheese and chicken nuggets,
Grown Folk - This yummy looking recipe! With salad and garlic bread...
Saturday:
Quiche, salad and homemade bread (late lunch before church) - we get pizza after class!
Sunday:
Mother's Day - I am not cooking!

So that is it folks! If you need a little more inspiration than I can provide (and trust me I understand!) then go here!

No comments: