Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not quite Menu Plan Monday!



Well, I had great intentions to get this done by Monday, but our Internet was down (modem trouble) so here we are on Tuesday evening!
First a review of last week's menu: The only two new recipes that were on the menu last week were not tried, we either had leftovers on that night or I was too bushed to cook so we got Wendy's!
So much for that!

This week' menu follows:
Monday:
Nigerian fish Stew and rice

Tuesday:
Baked Chicken, mashed potatoes and sauteed (sp?!) spinach.

Wednesday:
Leftovers

Thursday:
Thai chicken Wraps

Friday (Date Night!):
Kiddos: Something from a box or the freezer!
Grown folk: Steak, baked potatoes, come kind of veggie! Store bought yummy dessert to follow ~ gotta be something chocolate!

Saturday:
Meeting at church dinner provided!

Sunday:
Roast Chicken, Roast potatoes and veggies (English style Sunday lunch!)

This week the girls and I will try and find a day to make these! I am also really in the mood for pumpkin bread (despite it not really being the season!) so I may make this at some stage!

No comments: