Sunday, April 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Well - it's that time again...
Firstly a review of last week's menu. I tried a new meal on Monday Creamy Salmon pasta and the general consensus around here was not to make it again - ever! Oh well, it looked promising, but just wasn't what I thought it would be and I ended up throwing a lot of it out - and that doesn't happen too often around here! The rest of the week was a hit - we ate a few meals that we haven't done in quite a while (Chicken Tortilla Soup and Chicken Enchiladas) and we enjoyed them!

So this week we'll be eating...

Monday:
Leftovers from Sunday.

Tuesday:
Frozen Pizza, Tater Tots and Salad (we have three doctor appointments so I know better than to plan anything more than this!)

Wednesday:
Lasagna, Salad and homemade bread sticks.

Thursday:
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken and rice

Friday (Date night!):
Kids: Mac n cheese and chicken nuggets
Us: Steak with baked potatoes and creamed spinach

Saturday:
Nigerian stew, rice and plantain.

Sunday:
Church Picnic - bringing my favorite cookie recipe for dessert competition!

For more menus go here!

Happy eating y'all!

Louise

6 comments:

Connie said...

Your menu looks GREAT!

Have a wonderful week!

A Juggling Mum said...

Great menu, everything sounds so good :) Thanks for the recipes!

Have a great week!

Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum

PS - I have a competition running at the moment for a free blog design. If you win you can use it yourself or give it to a friend :)

Canadian Saver said...

Your menu looks really good :-)

Candi said...

Sounds tasty. I love creamed spinach, but I'm the only one in my house that does. Still, I'll be trying that out soon!

Have a great week.

Nic said...

I have the slow cooker salsa chicken book marked to cook some time soon, it sounds great.

Sandra said...

Great menu, thank you for sharing :)